Friday, March 28, 2008

last days in brazil

Back in Manaus since wednesday evening and I have decided to spend the last days as a true holiday, lazing about, sleep in hammock, watching birds, etc. Spend friday afternoon on the river but due to rain had to divert to flooting bar were we spent the afternoon eating and drinking before returning home. Invited to big family celebration in the country on sunday, aparently a cow will be slaughtered for the event and it promises to be a good day out, unfortunately also my last one in Brazil. Can't believe how quick to time has gone eventhough it feels as if I have been here months. I've made enough travel notes to write a small book and, in time, that might be just what I will do. So, I make this my last entry to the blog which has served it's purpose to a degree, and invite everyone to view my photos at a later stage once I have posted them to this site from home.

with all my love

Leen

No comments: